I<Name> is a little weird at first (unless you used to work for Microsoft)
and i don't generally do any "hungarian" at all these days, but this one
little notational "deviation" allows a few nice things (and you can take it
or leave it):

 - interfaces can be rapidly found with control-shift-t in eclipse by typing
"i"
 - resolves naming conflicts with annotations and classes without
compromises
 - code reads faster and more clearly because it makes functionality
immediately clear (you know when you can implement without seeing the class
definition so you can see the design better)

while it wasn't the most popular decision (and believe me, i do see both
sides of the issue because naming is very important to me when coding), it
does have some modest benefits and at the least (to me, anyway) it's simply
not an important issue. six of one. half dozen of the other. you do get used
to it.