Curties,
:)
well, actually it's a very theoretical course.
The guys I do the assignments with are less experienced programmers than me.
The other thing is, that when I describe friends about Wicket, I always tell
them that if I had needed to teach OO, I would show Wicket as a good
example.

Eyal Golan
egola...@gmail.com

Visit: http://jvdrums.sourceforge.net/
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/egolan74

P  Save a tree. Please don't print this e-mail unless it's really necessary