Hi,

We have this application and each page has a wizard like functionality in
which you filll up this page first, and then go to the next page.

Each page I have has about 50k used in memory according to the
RequestLogger.

The current solution I have right now to go to previous page is to pass the
instance of the current page and store it as an instance variable in the

As I traverse from one page to another, my session usage goes up drastically
since each page I have stored has an access to its previous page.

At this rate I have sessionusage of about 300k in some situations which we
cannot afford because of a lot of users.

I looked at secondlevelache sessionstore and it has a
secondlevelcachepagemap which I wanted to use but can't because it is
private.

If I would be able to have another method of fetching the previous page,
then I can keep my session size to be about 50k per page.

What's the most efficient way of doing this?

Thanks

Carlo