Hi Guys

I've havent done much desktop development but I wondered if there were
something like wicket for desktop applications? I need it to be a desktop
application because I need to manipulate the keyboard etc, via robot. (I
have been thinking of embedding winstone in a jar with a wicket application
and just run it locally on each desktop, but that seems really overkill and
will not let me manipulate the desktop).

So I've looked at Eclipse RCP, but it does quite not feel like a light
weight way, it might just be me.. What else would you guys suggest, I could
look into?

regards Nino