hmm I see that one of the guys behind are Josh Marinacci, which now are on the javaFX team..

Maarten Bosteels wrote:
Hi Nino,

I don't have much Swing experience, but I think this can be handy for
lifecycle stuff etc:
https://appframework.dev.java.net/intro/index.html

regards,
Maarten

On Wed, Jan 28, 2009 at 3:27 PM, nino martinez wael <