I know that this can be a little "gray zone problem", but let me ask anyway.

I went to the quickstart, http://wicket.apache.org/quickstart.html, e
executed the command bellow

1)
mvn archetype:create -DarchetypeGroupId=org.apache.wicket
-DarchetypeArtifactId=wicket-archetype-quickstart -DarchetypeVersion=1.3.5
-DgroupId=com.mycompany -DartifactId=myproject

I changed the groupId and artifactId to fit my package and project names.

After that, inside the project folder I run the command bellow.

2)
mvn eclipse:eclipse -DdownloadSources=true

I imported the project to eclipse workspace.
After that I run mvn jetty::run to start the Jetty and test my Wicket
project.
But I recieved this error.

2009-01-29 09:39:42.578::WARN:  Error for /ecommFwkBackOffice/
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/hibernate/Session

Yes, the problem is that Jetty can not load the Session Hibernate class.
But this is related due the way that my project, in fact projects, are
organized.

I organized the artifacts like that.
I have a data access project that is called dataAccess.
This projects have all the DTOs and DAOs to access the database.  It uses
Hibernate persistence and Maven as dependency manager.
The project export its classes and Maven Dependencies, configured by eclipse
on project build tab.

I have a second project called backOffice that have the dataAccess project
as dependency.
The wicket pages of this project consumes resources from dataAccess project
and thoses resources are hibernate dependents.

And in future I will have a third project, also a wicket project, that is
the fron end to end user.
That is why I choose to split the solution on three different projects.

The problem is that I run the backOffice using mvn jetty:run and when I
access it the exception occurs.
So for some reason the classes are not beeing correctly deployed on Jetty.

Does anyone have faced a problem like that and knows how to solve it?

--
"Two rules to succeed in life:
1 - donĀ“t tell people everything you know."