And if I don´t wanna a unumbered list to be as the presentation of the
errors and messages?  How to do this?

On Fri, Jan 30, 2009 at 10:18 AM, francisco treacy <
francisco.tre...@gmail.com> wrote:

> for example, in your css:
>
> ul .feedbackul {
>        list-style-type: none;
>        font-size: 0.7em;
>        border-top: 1px dashed #BCBAAC;
>        margin-left: 6px;
>        margin-bottom: 20px;
>        padding: 0;
>        width: 90%;
>        }
>
> li .feedbackPanelERROR {
>        color: red;
>        font-size: 1em;
>        margin-left: 6px;
>        margin-bottom: 20px;
>        padding: 0;
>        width: 90%;
>        }
>
> francisco
>
> On Fri, Jan 30, 2009 at 1:07 PM, Erik van Oosten <e.vanoos...@grons.nl>
> wrote:
> > The HTML that is rendered by FeedBackPanel provides enough styling that
> you
> > can do this with CSS.
> >
> > Regards,
> >   Erik.
> >

> > Daniel Ferreira Castro wrote:
> >>
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> I am looking around internet "but I still haven´t found what I am
> looking
> >> for" - (Bono, do not sue me)
> >>
> >> I would like to customize a Feedback Panel in a way that error messages
> >> are
> >> displayed as Red, info as Green and Warn as Yellow (I will need to
> change
> >> the background of this panel to make it confortable for the eyes also)
> >>  and,
> >> if possible, when a success message is printed an check icon displays by
> >> its
> >> side (This is probably using border, but I am not sure).
> >>
> >> How to do this?
> >>

> > --
> > Erik van Oosten
> > http://day-to-day-stuff.blogspot.com/

"Two rules to succeed in life:
1 - don´t tell people everything you know."
--------
We shall go on to the end.
We shall fight in France
We shall fightover the seas and oceans.
We shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air.
We shall defend our island whatever the cost may be
We shall fight on beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds,
We shall fight in the fields and in the streets,
We shall fight on the hills.
We shall never surrender.
Winston Churchill