Can one of the core devs add a note to the javadoc of
UrlCompressingWebCodingStrategy to the effect of "NOTE: Using this strategy
may cause errors in some mobile phone browsers, specifically the Motorola V3
and other UP.Link browser mobile phones"....

--
Jeremy Thomerson
http://www.wickettraining.com