Nick Heudecker schrieb:
I've published WicketForge 0.5.1 to the IDEA plugins site.

   - Toggling between HTML and Java is fixed.  Let me know if you're still
   having problems with the cursor ending up at the correct location.  It's
   work correctly here but your results may vary.
   - The intentions are also fixed.  Nobody mentioned the intentions not
   working, so I'm guessing no one knew about them.  There are intentions to
   create a markup page/panel/properties file if you alt-enter while the cursor
   is on the class name.

great news! i have been looking forward to this :) thanks a lot for your hard work. small suggestion though: there should be a short descriptions of the funtionality in the plugin description, i did not know about half of the features until now.