Perhaps I'm missing it, but I can't seem to get the intentions to work. So if
I have:

public class MyPage extends WebPage {
}

and the cursor is somewhere on "MyPage" I should be able to activate these
intentions? The only intentions I'm seeing now are the built in Idea ones.
Everything else, though, is working beautifully. No more exceptions when
idea loads and having a shortcut key to toggle between the components and
HTML and back is awesome.

-Matt