Hi all,

I can't figure out how the RadioGroup component works in Wicket

My use case is this. I have a bunch of parameters which I need a true/ false answer for. So each group of choices (true or false) will map to a boolean parameter in my PropertyModel.

What is wrong with this code:

CompoundPropertyModel preferencesModel = new CompoundPropertyModel(profilePreferences);

Form form = new Form("form", preferencesModel);

RadioGroup emailRequests = new RadioGroup("emailRequestsEnabledGroup", new PropertyModel(preferencesModel, "emailRequestsEnabled"));
emailRequests.add(new Radio("requestsOn", new Model(true)));
emailRequests.add(new Radio("requestsOff", new Model(false)));

and markup:

In my onSubmit I just get the modelObject and save it as I do with other forms. I was hoping that the boolean parameter in that object would be set to true/false depending on the radio button. It's not being set at all though.

An example of what I want to do is illustrated by the Facebook > Settings > Notifications page where it has a bunch of radiobuttons with On/Off

cheers,
Steve