I have the same issue. Some places in my application, adding
AjaxFormChoiceComponentUpdatingBehavior to a RadioChoice simply does not
work under IE7. The ajax response is invoked, but the browser does not
actually select the new radio button.

For example, in one place I have such behavior and it works fine, in another
it does not work under IE7 only. I noticed the POST looks different. Here is
a comparison of the POST:

POST from a place where it works:
------------------------
ChartTypeForm95_hf_0

utilChartRadioButtonsId

BAR

POST from a place where it is broken:

RESERVED

On, the "not working post", why does it not look more similar to the working
post, such as:

formXYZ

matchOptions

RESERVED

My guess is this that when there are nested form elements, the POST is
different, and that breaks under IE7.