m2eclipse is absolutely worthless for anything beyond a quickstart. It
is constantly reparsing poms, grinding eclipse to a halt. It failed to
generate the right project dependencies for our multimodule project
that consists of 2 multimodule child projects. It failed miserably to
uninstall, needing me to axe my eclipse installation.

In short: my experience (and that of my co-workers) with m2eclipse is
that it is far from ready for prime time.

Martijn

On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 5:55 PM, Brill Pappin <br...@pappin.ca> wrote:
> I should add something about the Eclipse maven plugins... don't go for the
> official eclipse Q4 plugin... use the "Maven Integration 4 Eclipse" plugin
> (and actually the development version if your jiggy with it, it works and
> gets updated/fixed way more often).
>
> If your on Netbeans, I think Maven will generate Netbeans project files for
> you as well (it will do so for eclipse), so you could actually flip back and
> forth if you wanted.
>
> - Brill Pappin
>
> On 23-Feb-09, at 5:19 PM, Pierre Goupil wrote:
>
>> +1, I like Wicket Bench. And with M2Eclipse, you have the full sources &
>> JavaDoc just by adding Wicket as a dependency, which is very convenient.
>> But
>> don't expect Wicket Bench to do too much, it's just a small, useful tool.
>>
>> Pierre
>>

>>> Hi, I use Eclipse with Wicket Bench plugin and it works very fine.
>>
>> --
>> Sans amis était le grand maître des mondes,
>> Eprouvait manque, ce pour quoi il créa les esprits,
>> Miroirs bienveillants de sa béatitude.
>> Mais au vrai, il ne trouva aucun égal,
>> Du calice du royaume total des âmes
>> Ecume jusqu'à lui l'infinité.