IDEA users, don't be shy ! ;-)

Probably nobody dared to mention it because it's not free.
But guess what. It is free for Open Source development (and a personal
license costs only 225 euro)

I think IDEA is really fantastic.
It has great maven support out-of-the-box, it will also download sources and
javadocs based on your dependencies.
And there's a nice plugin for Wicket: http://code.google.com/p/wicketforge/

My main downside for IDEA is that it still doesn't have proper multi-monitor
support.

To be honest, I haven't tried eclipse or netbeans in a while, so I can't
really compare.

Maarten