I'm running wicket (1.2.6) on both Jetty and Resin (3.0.25).

Everything appears to work correctly on Jetty. However, on Resin, when requesting the wicket-ajax.js file, it is sent back without a content- length header and is therefore unreadable by the browser. It appears this only happens when using compression (gzip, in this case). Requesting the file without compression, using cURL, returns the correct headers.

I am not using a proxy, this occurs when directly accessing Resin.

Has anyone every experienced this behavior, and/or can provide some insight?

Thanks.