I always top post, and it's how I hope to see replies.
I want the response at the top because it the most relevant information for the thread... if I should need to get some background or context I can see it in descending order and only read back as far as I want.

Although I've seen the top/bottom posting argument before, there is nothing I hate more than having to scroll to the bottom of a message (or search a long thread) to read it (I often don't even bother).

Also, don't forget that the technology and usage has changed over the years and most of us are simply reading the list in standard mail apps or online, where a top posting is IMO easier to see. i.e. this is not Usenet after all with special readers.

So, although I hear you, I very much doubt that your going to get me to "bottom-post" and if you want to, then go ahead... but I reserve the right not to bother scrolling through your threads to find the content you want to convey. Nothing personal, I'm just lazy :)

- Brill