Top posting is, has been and forever will be acceptable in this
community. If you don't like that, you're free to bottom post,
interleave post or not post at all. Nobody is forcing you to read this
list, nobody will flame you when you bottom post. Just don't start
telling us how to conduct our communications.

I don't care what color the bikeshed is in and I'm not interested in
what color you like, I just want to put my bike inside and get to
work.

Martijn

On Sat, Mar 14, 2009 at 2:14 PM, taha siddiqi <tawushaf...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The story goes like this...
>
> Once I was brave enough to take on linux-kernal programming and joined
> a mailing list. My first post brought me a link which was not an
> answer to
> my question but an advice and today I feel we all need to look at it
>
> http://www.caliburn.nl/topposting.html
>
> Every time I try to read an archived mail to solve my problem I have
> to scroll the page up and down... Why don't we bottom-post to make our
> mails more readable and future proof
>
> HUMBLE REQUEST
> taha

Apache Wicket 1.3.5 is released