Please check following code. Actually i am calling the page from a Panel

add(new StatelessLink("abstract"){

                @Override
                public void onClick() {
                        Map<String,String> mapName = new
HashMap<String,String>();
                        mapName.put("pubmedid",pmid);
                        mapName.put("src",SearchConstants.DATA_SRC_PUBMED);
                        PageParameters pageParameters = new
PageParameters(mapName);

                   setResponsePage(ShowCitationDetails.class,pageParameters);
                }

           });