The problem is no link or form element in the page or the panels in the page
works.
 probably this might be a problem in rendering the page.
 All the other links are normal links.Please suggest me if is a right idea
to use isversioned(false) for all the components in the page.

I am also getting an following error in the console. is that a problem

ERROR - RequestCycle               - Too many path parts, please provide
sufficient number of path parameter names
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Too many path parts, please provide
sufficie
nt number of path parameter names
        at
org.apache.wicket.request.target.coding.MixedParamUrlCodingStrategy.d
ecodeParameters(MixedParamUrlCodingStrategy.java:182)

Thanks,
Sandy