I am. I am trying to solve this problem with jetty-test-plugin. Better
option?
http://docs.codehaus.org/display/JETTY/Multiple+WebApp+Source+Directory.

Eclipse isnt detecting the changes :(. Could it detect the changes by
itself?

It compiles in webapp/target and business logic/target. Jetty reads classes
at webapp/target.

-fernando