Igor,
     I avoid to use start.java because I get:
org.apache.wicket.WicketRuntimeException:
Application class com.misPartidos.web.EntretiempoApplication must be a
subclass of WebApplication.

but I am using maven for everything. What am I doing wrong?

I outline some of the spec of my projects:

there are four modules

1 flex module
2 java module
      a. compiled with java 5 in Eclipse
1 config module.

wicket 1.3.0

using m2eclipse

webapp module---------------------------------------------------------------

    <properties>
        <wicket.version>1.3.0</wicket.version>
        <jetty.version>6.1.4</jetty.version>
        <blazeds.version>3.0.0.544</blazeds.version>
    </properties>

webapp dependecies------------------------------------------------------

        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.wicket</groupId>
            <artifactId>wicket-auth-roles</artifactId>
            <version>${wicket.version}</version>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
               <groupId>org.apache.wicket.wicket-security</groupId>
               <artifactId>wasp</artifactId>
               <version>${wicket.version}</version>
               <scope>compile</scope>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.wicket</groupId>
            <artifactId>wicket</artifactId>
            <version>${wicket.version}</version>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.wicket</groupId>
            <artifactId>wicket-datetime</artifactId>
            <version>${wicket.version}</version>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.wicket</groupId>
            <artifactId>wicket-extensions</artifactId>
            <version>${wicket.version}</version>
        </dependency>

Please any help I would really appreciate.