Hello,

I'm trying to use Google Analytics with my web application made using
Wicket. The layout of my application is like this:

I have a global plage called "homePage" that contains some panels inside.
One of the panels is a menu which is completely made in java code using
Wicket, the other important panel is the content panel that changes to a
different panel with Ajax every time a user clicks a button on the menu.

I tried placing the Google Analytics script at the bottom of the homePage
but, as expected, in the generated report I can only see this page. However,
I need to be able to view every panel as a different page.

There is a link in the google analytics suppport page that seems like what
I'm looking for (
http://www.google.com/support/googleanalytics/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=55519)
but I can't see where to put the code they give since the links in my menu
are generated by Wicket in java code and not in html.

I would really appreciate any help to solve this problem,

Thanks in advance,

Mariana