I'm not sure its going to work like that because as far as the browser is concerned (where google analytics runs) it's one seamless page. in other words your panels are only separate as a means to easy development and maintenance but not as visible http requests. That would be true of pretty much *any* ajax application, which really only has one (or a few) pages.

- Brill Pappin