I've been playing around with URL rewriting a bit and have run across some
promising techniques. While testing these techniques, I've been slowly
Everything was working pretty smoothly until I got put my first AjaxLink on
the page. For some reason, just the presence of an AjaxLink causes a
redirect during the processing of the page. Remove the AjaxLink; no
redirect.

I'm not questioning the necessity of this as I'm sure there's a good reason.
I am curious though. Why does this happen?

Matt