Bummer - if you didn't throw in the towel, I'd be interested in seeing
the result.  All session-relative wicket links are going to have a
very distinct pattern that should be fairly easy [sic] to get in the
pattern and not rewrite.

Mind posting your rewrite code and maybe somebody can help with the
regex?  I may not be able to help, but I have put together some pretty
hideous regex in my time.

--
Jeremy Thomerson
http://www.wickettraining.com