Thanks for reply, Martin.

AuthenticatedWebSession#isSignedIn() is final too :). And according to
design I think it is not the proper place to do the auto-login logic.

http://people.apache.org/~tobrien/wicket/apidocs/org/apache/wicket/authentication/AuthenticatedWebSession.html#isSignedIn()

Alexandr <a...@ovservice.org>:
>> Hello all.
>>
>> Previous answers did not helped me much. Though
thanks authors for their
>> replies.
>>
>> I am going to provide more detailed question:
>>
>> My App  extends AuthenticatedWebApplication {
>>
>> And I want to implement auto-login/remember me feature.
>> More precisely - when user submits to browser URL for some
Wicket page
>> (and
>> user is not yet logged in) he
should be able to see this page without
>> seeing

SignInPage (if he set at previous session "remember me" check
box at
>> SignInPage).
>>
>> I can't
understand how can I achive that with the

AuthenticatedWebApplication. How can I handle redirecting user to the
>> SignInPage at

org.apache.wicket.authentication;AuthenticatedWebApplication

final method: onUnauthorizedInstantiation:

  public final void onUnauthorizedInstantiation(final Component
>> component)
>>   {
>>       // If there is
a sign in page class declared, and the unauthorized
>>       //
component is a page, but it's not the sign in page
>>       if
(component instanceof Page)
>>       {

if (!AuthenticatedWebSession.get().isSignedIn())

{
>>               // Redirect to intercept page to let the
user sign in
>>               throw new

RestartResponseAtInterceptPageException(getSignInPageClass());

 {
>>               onUnauthorizedPage((Page)component);
>>           }
>>       }
>>       else
>>       {
>>           // The component was not a
page, so throw an exception
>>           throw new
>> UnauthorizedInstantiationException(component.getClass());
>>       }
>>   }
>>
>> As it is final I can't override the line:
>>               throw new

RestartResponseAtInterceptPageException(getSignInPageClass());

>> to make setting SignInPage
optional, depending on the cookie, and if
>> cookie
>> is given from "remember me" checkbox - than to
authenticate user just by
>> login retrieved from the cookie.
And do not show SignInPage and do not
>> do
>> any
"redirectToInterceptPage".

>> Thanks in
advance!

>> P.S.
>> I think Wicket as
a project requires more detailed and features-wide
>> reference
documentation.

>> Khlystov Alexandr пишет:
>>>
>>> Good day.
>>>
>>> Can anyone, please, give an example, or direct wicket API
description
>>> about "remember me" at login page
feature.

>>> Thanks in advance.