Name of your application: Knowledge management research project for ESA -
Name not yet decided!
Intranet or internet: [X] intranet [ ] internet
Public or private site: [ ] public [X] private [ ] both

Average number of concurrent users: Not sure yet - We are deploying for the
Rosetta mission soon (50 users) to get feedback.
Max number of concurrent users you have encountered: N/A - early days!
Average number of Wicket served requests per (business)day: N/A - early
days!

Number of servers running your Wicket frontend code: 1
Number of cores/CPUs per server: Virtual server
Number of JVMs running on your server for Wicket frontend code: 1
Do these JVMs run in a cluster? [ ] yes [X] no

The project is a technical research project so it won't go live.  There are
possibilities for this down the line though depending upon the results.

The prototype was demonstrated at ESAW http://www.congrex.nl/09c25/
yesterday and the Wicket front-end generated a fair bit of interest!  It's a
testament to Wicket because I am completely new to web development (C++ java
app background) and have no real experience with Javascript/HTML/CSS.

Thanks for a great Framework!