On Thu, 21 May 2009 20:32:01 -0500, Vasu Srinivasan wrote:

> Apologize if this question sounds too generic... Are there restrictions
> in using 3rd party Javascript libraries when using Wicket? We have a
> separate design/javascript team and they love the idea of having just
> html to work with. But there is also a need of freedom/flexibility in
> adding custom javascript solutions (eg DWR, Dojo etc) Will Wicket's
> javascript libraries get in the way ? Incidentally whats the javascript
> library kit that Wicket uses by default ?

I've just been using Wiquery, a (currently alpha-ish) framework that
integrates JQuery and Wicket. I was able to JQuery-enable my application
framework and make it themeroller-ready in the space of an evening. My
understanding is that there is a lot of work to go on Wiquery, but it
seems to be usable, and a good start rather than working it all out for
yourself. Having said that, I haven't done much more than pop up a dialog
box and play with themeroller so far.