hi,

   Thanks, i agree with your point. However what i want is a browser's
javascript detect function, if isJavascriptEnable() then load the LazyLoadPanel
else fall back to normal panel behaviour.

something like below

Page start....

if(isJavascriptEnable()){
   add(new AjaxLazyLoadPanel('123')...
}else{
   add(new ABCPanel('123')....
}

Page end....

I wonder how Wicket AjaxFallBackButton work........?