Hi,

We have a wicket application with a few biggish forms that send about
14K of data when submitted.  We found that sometimes, if the user
clicked submit links before a page had finished loading, the wicket
server would throw an exception.  The exception was because wicket was
trying to set some model values to null that should not have been
null.  Using the HttpFox Firefox plugin we observed that sometimes
Firefox was truncating the post data if you clicked a submit link and
then clicked a different submit link before the page had finished
data, causing wicket to try to set the model values to null.

We worked around the problem by adding an extra hidden input to the
end of the form and adding a validator to the form that checked that
that input always had a value.

I'm just wondering if anyone else has every experienced a similar
problem and how you fixed it.

Cheers,
Ian.