Hican this functionality added to the standard wicket?
actually much of seam popularity came from supporting conversation scope...,
so i think that adding explicit wicket support will have momentum
i think that having just a store for conversation objects will be a good
begin
then we may add apis like beginConversation, endConversation
,joinConversation,mergeConversation ,suspendConversation,resumeConversation
and other concepts like workspace
what do u think?
Joe