Martin, I looked at the list and it seems none of them meets what I said about
large rich ui Wicket website. Likely I am ignorant. Please enlighten me. By
large, I mean something similar or close to amazon.com or ebay.com that have a
large number of concurrent users. Which Wicket website in your knowledge seems
to the largest one?

Thanks!