Major Péter schrieb:

Dear Igor

referring to your comment on

where it reads: "the proper format of the override key is formid.componentid.key, you are missing the formid part. this was considered a bug in earlier versions of wicket and was fixed. "

this is quite misleading.
we have the same issue here and while

myField=MyFunkyField

is picked up for automatically created ErrorMessages, even though the fully qualified key would be:

myForm.myField=MyFunkyField

it seems when looking up error messages, you need to fully qualify it.

Means:

myForm.myField=works
myField=works as well (!)
myForm.myField.Required=works
myField.Required=doesnt.

looks quite inconsistent to me?
what am i missing?

cu uwe

--
THOMAS DAILY GmbH
Adlerstraße 19

Geschäftsführer/Managing Directors:
Wendy Thomas, Susanne Larbig
Handelsregister Freiburg i.Br., HRB 3947

Registrieren Sie sich unter http://www.signin.thomas-daily.de für die kostenfreien TD Morning News, eine Auswahl aktueller Themen des Tages morgens um 9:00 in Ihrer Mailbox.

Hinweis: Der Redaktionsschluss für unsere TD Morning News ist täglich um 8:30 Uhr. Es werden vorrangig Informationen berücksichtigt, die nach 16:00 Uhr des Vortages eingegangen sind. Die Email-Adresse unserer Redaktion lautet redakt...@thomas-daily.de.

To receive the free TD News International – a selection of the day’s top issues delivered to your mail box every day – please register at www.signin.thomas-daily.de

Please note: Information received for our TD News International after 4 p.m. will be given priority for publication the following day. The daily editorial deadline is 8:30 a.m. You can reach our editorial staff at redakt...@thomas-daily.de.