Igor Vaynberg wrote:
what makes you think you need any special tweaking or scaling in
wicket to handle that kind of load?

I've got a bit of knowledge (not wicket-specific) in this area and the one
thing I can say for sure is: if there is a financial stake in the project,
then you should never assume it will scale.  The only way to know is to
test it up to (and past) the expected load level.

Chris

Disclaimer: my employer sells load testing software and services.

ch...@webperformance.com                |  http://webperformance.com
919-433-1762                            |  919-845-7601

Website Load Testing and Stress Testing Software & Services