I have already added one ComponentFeedbackPanel in the populateItem() method

                final ComponentFeedbackPanel tfFeedback = new
ComponentFeedbackPanel("tfFeedback", tf);
                tfFeedback.setOutputMarkupId(true);
                item.add(tfFeedback);

and if I also add the suggested code in the validator in method
onValidate(IValidatable validatable) when the validation fails, I get the
following error:

WicketMessage: The component(s) below failed to render. A common problem is
that you have added a component in code but forgot to reference it in the
markup (thus the component will never be rendered).
1. [MarkupContainer [Component id = tfFeedback]]
2. [MarkupContainer [Component id = feedbackul]]
3. [MarkupContainer [Component id = messages]]
4. [MarkupContainer [Component id = 0]]
5. [Component id = message]

So, I still wonder, have can I solve this problem?

/Kenneth

Hitta kärleken nu i vår!
http://dejting.se.msn.com/channel/index.aspx?trackingid=1002952