Hi Igor;

I found the problem; problem is when i hit my UploadServlet via http-get
method , i simply write the url and hit the enter then below code is working

 Session wicketSession = Session.get();

I can get wicket Session, wow !! it is great...

BUT ...

When i hit  my UploadServlet via http-post method, swfupload access in that
way then i can NOT access wicketSession.

I mean this code :

 Session wicketSession = Session.get();

it throws :

java.lang.IllegalStateException: you can only locate or create sessions in
the context of a request cycle

Any idea ?

Thanks

Altug..