Hi i'm new to wicket, I wonder if any of yous can help me. I'm trying to get
the date selected from DateField component when the date is changed. I've
tried getConvertedInput() and getInput()but they just return null. Below is
my code, I've striped it down to just display the date in the console to
make things a bit easier.

Thanks,

Ryan

public class TestFormPanel extends Panel{

    protected DateField dateField;

    public TestFormPanel (String id){
        super(id);

        dateField = new DateField("date", new Model(new Date()));
        add(dateField);

        dateField.add(new AjaxFormComponentUpdatingBehavior("onchange")
        {
            @Override
            protected void onUpdate(AjaxRequestTarget arg0) {
                System.out.println("new dateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee "
+ dateField.getInput());
                System.out.println("new dateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee "
+ dateField.getConvertedInput());
            }
          });