Ok, i tried this. But i get the date the DateField was initialised with ie
today 20/07/09. If i change text field to 10/07/09 i still get the 20/07/09.
I can get it working with a normal submit button but when i try anything
with ajax i get the problem stated. Can paste the code that you got this
working with?

Thanks

Ryan