OK.

Problem occurs because of swfupload - swfupload.org/

swfupload is a flash based file upload tool and it doesn't send cookie
information in the http header so i can't access Wicket Session.

I am sending Session Id in URL when posting via swfupload; Is there any way
to access Session object assume that you know session Id ?

Thanks.