Thanks Bas...
It really works.

________________________________
From: bgooren <b...@iswd.nl>
To: users@wicket.apache.org
Sent: Monday, August 17, 2009 11:27:12 AM
Subject: Re: Enforcing CSS Styles to be Loaded From Server ?

Farhan,

Please take a look at IResourceSettings (accessible from the application
object). More specifically at

http://wicket.apache.org/docs/wicket-1.3.2/wicket/apidocs/org/apache/wicket/settings/IResourceSettings.html#setAddLastModifiedTimeToResourceReferenceUrl(boolean)
setAddLastModifiedTimeToResourceReferenceUrl(boolean)

Bas