Von: Ashika Umanga Umagiliya [mailto:auma...@biggjapan.com] Gesendet: Mittwoch, 19. August 2009 07:17
An: users@wicket.apache.org
Betreff: Newbie question: fileupload AJAX progressbar ?

Greetings all,

I am new to Wicket and I used 'UploadProgressBar' to create an AJAX brogressbar for fileupload.(refered example at wicket-library.org ) But when uploading a file, eventhough progreebar showed,theres no activity nor incrementation of the bar
I have posted my code, what could be the problem?

Thanks in advance.

public class UploadPage extends WebPage {
///fileupload form
    private class FileUploadForm extends Form<Void>{

        private FileUploadField fileuploadField;
        public FileUploadForm(String name){
            super(name);
            setMultiPart(true);
            add(fileuploadField=new FileUploadField("fileInput"));
            setMaxSize(Bytes.gigabytes(4));
}
        @Override
        protected void onSubmit() {
             final FileUpload upload = fileuploadField.getFileUpload();
                if (upload != null)
                {
File newFile = new File(getUploadFolder(), upload.getClientFileName()); try
                    {
                         newFile.createNewFile();
                        upload.writeTo(newFile);

UploadPage.this.info("saved file: " + upload.getClientFileName());
                    }
                    catch (Exception e)
                    {
throw new IllegalStateException("Unable to write file");
} public UploadPage(final PageParameters parameters) { final FeedbackPanel uploadFfeedback=new FeedbackPanel("uploadFeedback");
        add(uploadFfeedback);
final FileUploadForm fileUploadForm=new FileUploadForm("ajaxupload"); fileUploadForm.add(new UploadProgressBar("progress", fileUploadForm));
        add(fileUploadForm);
    }
private Folder getUploadFolder(){ return ((SVRWebApplication)Application.get()).getUploadFolder(); }