Hi,

I'm using Firefox 3.5.2 and the strange thing is that the live demo works (progress bar shows progress) and the same sources copied into my (wicket 1.4) app do not work properly. (no progress shown)

That's why I asked for further requirements on the server side. I'm using Glassfish V2, maybe the container is messing things up? I will try it again with the new wicket 1.4.1 and then with Tomcat
as a container...