Hi Troy,

Thanks for the swift answer.

I know that you can attach a TextField to a DatePicker, but how would i make
the
calendar popup by just pressing the text field.

As it is now i have to click the calendar icon, but i want to pop the
calendar, by clicking on the field also.

Just as in the example:
http://blog.davglass.com/files/yui/cal2/<http://www.ajaxbestiary.com/2008/10/19/yui-calendar-popup-from-text-input/>

Best Regards
Cemil