without looking into code, you probably need to add a behavior with onclick
to the text field.
look how it's done in the click on icon.

Eyal Golan
egola...@gmail.com

Visit: http://jvdrums.sourceforge.net/
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/egolan74

P  Save a tree. Please don't print this e-mail unless it's really necessary