Hi all,

I'm currently reading 'Wicket in Action' and I also like the bonus chapter where the Wicket QuickStart build script is set up. Now that I want to try coding some Wicket applications myself, I'd like to use Wicket QuickStart. I saw that the Quickstart project on the homepage uses Maven: http://wicket.apache.org/quickstart.html
I tried it out and everything works nicely.
But I don't like Maven very much and  would prefer to use Ant.
The SourceForge page for wicket-quickstart using Ant seems to end with version 1.2.7:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/wicket/files/wicket-quickstart/
There is also Qwicket which does a little more than QuickStart.
The most recent version of Qwicket contains an Ant build script and seems to use Wicket 1.3.0.

At the moment I would like to use the latest version of Wicket, 1.4, and an Ant based QuickStart project. I can build it myself, but I wanted to ask if the Ant version of the QuickStart project is still updated somewhere.

Thanks,

Christian