> be

I've tried invoking the application resolvers from many different places
within the Enclosure class but without any success. It ranges from
obscure NPEs to 'child not found' errors. I'm not quite sure where
exactly the resolvers should be invoked and what the 'container'
parameter should be: I don't think it should be the Enclosure itself as
it's a transparent parent - I tried the enclosure's parent but that
fails. I don't know what else to try.