hi,

actually i'm able to make it work some how using this setting

getPageSettings().setAutomaticMultiWindowSupport(true);

it creates a new page map everytime i open a page in a new tab or new window.
however in the wicket documentation it says that it is enabled by
default. but upon checking it seems that it is not enabled by default
that's why i'm confused.

any recommendations regarding this?

i can now check the page map name for each page and throw a redirect
if a new page map is encountered other than the default.

carlo