Hi Cemal,

On Tue, Oct 6, 2009 at 5:05 PM, jWeekend <jweekend_for...@cabouge.com> wrote:

> Thanks. We'll review that soon - it  is our intention but we need to be
> ready to take care of the project. Just for the moment, we'll take on ideas
> for new archetypes, and feel free to contact me via our site if you have
> some particular ideas and need stuff included quickly.

Great! I would like to suggest an EJB archetype. EJB seems to be
fairly impopular amongst Wicket people, but what with the upcoming
changes  to EJB (version 3.1, no XML, a Lite' web profile) and Spring
(3.0, proprietaryish goings-on) I think EJB's are looking
comparatively sweet.

By the way, it would be pretty cool to reference your page from the
Wicket quickstart page, wouldn't it? Things are pretty scattered atm
and I think this makes Wicket needlessly hard to get into.

> Ideas for further project templates include Scala and Java

I'm experimenting with this atm from an adapted version of Wicketopia,
and yeah, it would have been great to have had an archetype for this
;)

Cheers,
Erik