Jeffrey,

I expect the changes you made to the Guice Module are the reason why the
session is null, could you paste in the contents of it.

Regards - Richard Wilkinson
Developer,
jWeekend: OO & Java Technologies - Development and Training
http://jWeekend.com

-----
http://richard-wilkinson.co.uk My blog: http://richard-wilkinson.co.uk