On Tue, Oct 6, 2009 at 12:32 PM, dtoffe <dto...@yahoo.com.ar> wrote:
>    So our fast and easy way is to use code generation to get JDBC based
> DAOs that wrap the stored procs call. We even keep writing stored procs for
> new requirements, all our devs know SQL well and I don't believe we will
> gain anything by using Hibernate instead.

How do you unit test?  How do you keep the stored procedures and your
Java code in synch?  I only ask because I've seen that sort of set-up
at a client before and they had a nightmare of a time keeping things
straight and making sure they didn't break other things when they
changed their stored procedures.  For me, I like to keep my logic out
of stored procedures as much as I can.